The UPLB Office of Student Affairs congratulates the 267 UPLB UPCAT passers for AY 2017-2018. If you are on this list, we are proud of you!
UP stands by the principle of quality education for all. If you think you have limited financial resources to study at UPLB, please allow us to help. Here are services you might want to avail:
- Socialized Tuition (ST) System, a support system for students in need of financial assistance through tuition discounts.
- Student Assistantship Program, a mentoring program for students starting their second semester in UPLB which allows them to earn as much as P7,200 per month.
- Student Loan Board, a loan program to allow deferred or staggered payments of matriculation fees (details will be available during enrollment).
- Student Housing, a service provided by the University Housing Office (P400-P650/month).
- Free tuition in SUCs eyed with P8.3-B CHED infusion
NOTE: This is based solely on media announcement by CHED chairperson. Follow story link for more information.
The following is a list of all UPCAT passers in UPLB sorted by their degree program. The complete list of UPCAT passers can be found in the UPCAT Results 2017 Online page.